I've been crazy busy the last week. All for the good, mind you, but busy nonetheless.
The airport shuttle is due to arrive in an hour. I'm off to Madrona Fiber Arts in Tacoma, WA, for the annual bacchanalia of yarn, classes, creativity, and friendship.
Attention all theives: The house is well populated, so don't even think about it!
At any rate, quick notes:
- I've updated the Jamieson and Smith (J&S) to Jamieson Spindrift conversion chart. The link is in the sidebar.
- There's a new color of Spindrift!!! 320 Steel, a nice addition to the hint-of-blue grays.
- I've added some new books and patterns to Feral Knitter—go take a look.
- I finished the Muir Vest ages ago and am wearing it right now. Photos to follow.
- I will be participating in an ego-crushing display at the Madrona charity night tomorrow (as the ad says, it's for charity). A media blackout has been imposed. Needless to say, however, I have not been sleeping well. Wish me and my co-participants well!
- I've joined Pinterest—what a great tool for capturing images and finding new ones! It's a digital inspiration journal. It only took a day to get my invite after I applied.
Gotta go! More later.... Hope your week is filled with joy!